Our family has been visited by a stomach virus.
It's arrival was/is unpleasant, but there are 3 good things I've come to see.
#1 It only stays around for about 24 hrs.
#2 It only visits one person at a time.
#3 It's visiting during the break between semesters.
It has been a learning time as parents too. I felt so helpless when Blake was throwing up. He would look at me with those beautiful eyes full of tears and that pleading look that says "Mommy, make it stop hurting." Dustin was a wonderful Daddy and slept in his room with him on a mattress on the floor.
I'd had it a week previous, but now Dustin is ill. Somehow, with his superhuman powers, he's managed not to throw up, but is miserable nonetheless.
We'll all pull through, and we'll have learned a great lesson: not to take health for granted!
Man, that stinks! I hate being sick. Hope you all get feeling better! Give Dustin our best.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I could join your family seeing that it is 7 am and I have thrown up at least 15 times now.
ReplyDelete