Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Perpetual Messiness

My apartment is in a state of messiness and disorder all the time. No matter how hard I try to clean it ALL in one day, there is more. And what I just cleaned, without fail, will get messy again after Blake wakes up from his nap, or Dustin comes home from work/school, or when I give up trying to keep it all clean. It never ends and it's getting to me.

No wonder my parents said they had 5 kids so the kids would do chores. Looking back though, my mom was always cleaning too. Picking stuff up here and wiping this or that down. I wish I could give up, but I know I'd feel worse.

So.... I should probably stop stalling and clean up the half-of-muffin Blake didn't eat that is now crumbled all over him and the floor.

5 comments:

  1. amen! Just wait until your little #2 comes a long, it gets worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have a blog! That's wonderful. We haven't seen you guys in too long. So your having a boy, that's great, you'll already have most of the things you need. I (Deidre) totally know how you feel about your apartment being a mess, some days I have to just tell myself to let it go because I'll stress out to much over it. Dustin got accepted to dental school! That's awesome, and I bet a relief for you both. Hopefully you see you guys sometimes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I swear my house is never ever just squeeky clean. I don't even have kidos yet!! I so don't know how you do it girl. BUt here is a little cheer for you " GO GO GO TEAM!!!! LOve ya tons Kat Y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! There are always piles of messes somewhere they I never get to. It drives me crazy when things don't get put away, especially when we haven't used it in over a week or more. TJ is notorious for keeping things out and not putting them away. Ah, I'm sure it will get worse once Teej Jr comes. Oh joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny! It is hard to keep an apartment so clean because there is not a lot of space so when there are like two things on the floor, it looks messy. One day we will have houses, right?

    ReplyDelete