Sunday, May 31, 2009

I have about 30 seconds....

That means this update will only include the things that come right off the top of my head, and will not be in any order whatsoever.

Blake is saying "no" WAY too often. But he's also saying lots of new words too. He's getting to the point where any day we'll have an echo to everything we say.

Cody is growing so fast. We had his blessing today and it was wonderful! I'm still in awe that I'm the mother of two boys. Having two is harder and easier than I thought, it just depends on the amount of sleep I've been able to get. :) I haven't had time to take any pictures lately, nor have I had time to post any of the ones that others have taken. But it wouldn't matter anyways.... he changes so much each day that I wouldn't be able to keep up.

Dustin and some of our friends held our first garage/yard sale. (Does anyone know if there is a difference?) It was pretty successful. And the money will be going towards repairs on our car, or to the purchase of a "new-to-us" car. We haven't decided what the best route to go is.

Oh, there's the siren.....That's all the time I have.

2 comments:

  1. Kierstin, you are cute. That is awesome that the yard sale turned out that good!! I am never sure how those things work out but I am glad yours went well. It was good chatting with you and Dustin for a bit. I am glad we stopped by. You are right that your little one is changing fast and what a blessing to have two healthy little boys in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they are changing everyday and it is so neat watching you mother these 2 little boys. Enjoy every moment. You have obviously learned that it is going by quickly. Debra

    ReplyDelete