Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wow... that's all I could say!

So this evening I was browsing through the blogs of some very creative people. Absorbing many ideas, but finding few I could do with the things I have at home.

So I'm scrolling, scrolling, then BAM!! I have to have this! It will be something that will have to happen when we have money, but nonetheless I'm never going to forget this blog post.

And I'm blogging about it so if I get Alzheimer when I'm old and I never did it for my kids, then maybe I can do it for my grandkids!

P.S. To those who get the email please visit my blog to click on the link so you can actually see what I am talking about! Love Ya!

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing.
    I wonder if I show this to Dru if he'll get the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was absolutely amazing and so so creative. I definitely want to do it too. Those things really are standing on corners with "FREE" signs on them. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Christmas' ago this is what Dallas and his dad did for our niece. she love sit and it's soo cute

    ReplyDelete