I don't wash my face. Never needed to. I've never used any makeup remover. Don't wear much in the first place. I clean off my mascara (that has left black circles under my eyes after sleeping or showering) by putting some face lotion on a Q-tip and wiping it away.
I'm still happy to do this, but was wondering if there were any good makeup removing products anyone would recommend. I don't want to buy a few just to find that they don't do as well as my original method. Unfortunately I think my method will probably give me wrinkles prematurely.
So what do you use? What have you tried that you would NEVER recommend?
Thanks everyone!
I just use Almay's oil-free eye make-up remover. I don't know if it is better when it comes to wrinkles but it is nice, easy, and quick. Just dip a cotton ball in it and wipe under your eyes. I like it...let me know if you hear it isn't a good way to go so I can change my method too!
ReplyDeletefor my eye makeup I just use baby wipes they work wonders other than that I don't use anything. I know that my mother in law and sister in law both really like the dove face wipes.
ReplyDeleteI love the MaryKay eye make-up remover. One bottle last at least a year.
ReplyDeleteThere is a cold cream product that you actually rub over your eye and wipe off. It doesn't hurt your eyes and it takes the mascara off the lashes and anywhere else. Its really nice stuff. As for face wash/make up remover I really like Cetaphil. It is kinda expensive but nothing like Mary Kay or other high name brands.
ReplyDelete