Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Featured Song: I'm Alive by Kenny Chesney (Featuring Dave Mathews)

Lately I have been getting back into country music after a long hiatus from the genre. We just got a radio in the lab that I work at, so the type of music that the other technician and I can agree on is country.

So, when I heard this song I quickly caught on to the guitar chords. Then, the message got me, "I'm alive and well." Then, finally when I heard Dave Mathews, I determined that this is my new song that I will listen to over and over (of course until I get tired of it or I find a new song).


Right now in my life, in a way, I feel the same way. Things aren't always handy-dandy in life, but I can always be grateful that I am alive and that I have my family and faith. I hope you like the song as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment