Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I keep putting it off...

I'm good at procrastinating. And don't have any plans to change at least two things I'm procrastinating.

#1 Blogging. I really want to show everyone my cute boys. I want to share photos of my craftiness. But I've put it off for so long now that there is too much for me to do in the little time I can find during the day. It would honestly take me a few hours. I hope to do it soon, but probably wont because other things will take priority such as our latest adventure - potty training!

#2 Abs. I don't have any. And I need to get some before getting pregnant with #3. (Which won't be for a while!) But I have to HAVE them before #3 is created because being pregnant wreaks havoc with my abdominals. From there it snowballs causing alignment problems - pain - less activity - sleeping issues - and on and on.

So there are two things that probably won't get done anytime soon.

One thing that will absolutely be done (and will make me forget about the above mentioned procrastinations): Going on a walk with my two fun boys in the beautiful spring sunshine!

What a wonderful way to spend my time!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man we just came back from a nice time in this sunshine.
    Have a great time finding your abs.
    When you find yours can you find mind?

    ReplyDelete