Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The (almost) end is in sight!

Tomorrow Dustin takes the DAT for the last time! It marks the last (at least for a few months) day of my single parenting stint.

I would estimate he studied 10-14 hour days for the first 8 weeks, and these last 2 have been more like 16 to 18 hour days.

He (and I) won't know what to do with the freed up time for those few days he's taking a break.

Then... get this.... he starts studying for the GRE! For 3 more weeks, it's back to the books, but not as bad we hope.

After that... well we hope to find him a job untill (cross-our-fingers) he get into a masters program and starts school.... which will include more studying!

I never cease to be amazed that Blake will be IN school before his father gets OUT of school.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, take it from someone who knows, it is all worth it even if it takes three years. Sounds like you are doing good things and will be blessed. Once you get in to dental school it will all make sense. What masters program are you trying to get into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin,
    I can make you three. I just need your address so that I can mail you it. I have lots of left overs from our super saturday. I will also send you the directions on how to make some too. Love ya tons kat

    ReplyDelete