Friday, August 26, 2011

Facebook Status Updates

I find it easier to post small updates to my facebook. But I always feel like my posterity and other family members that don't use facebook, would also want them posted here. So I'm going to try to copy/paste them here when I remember. (sometimes I will add more than the small post allowed on facebook if the story needs more elaboration)

Here's two updates from recently.

"10 AM at the Van Tassell's house: Gwen wants her binky, Blake wants a drink, Cody wants ice cream, I want a nap. Congrats Cody... your outrageous request is granted, sorry everyone else."


"Blake's looking through a booklet that disney sends me when they want me to order more movies. He inhales sharply then whispers "Dr. Doofenshmirtz." I don't know if I should feel proud that he has a great memory and can say such a long weird word, or disappointed in myself for letting them watch so much TV. (FYI - that's the evil guy on the Disney Channel "Phineas and Ferb" cartoon)"



1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to post things on your blog.
    I don't have a fb account and feel like I miss out on what people say for sure.
    It's a bit sad really.
    My kids love that cartoon when they're at grandma's.

    ReplyDelete