I'm down to the last two(2) doctor appointments before my due date! (Well I guess just one now that today's is over).
Good news is that things are progressing along nicely, but still not fast enough for my liking.
I'm very happy with what today's visit revealed. Happy to know that my hard work (walking in the cold) has been doing what I wanted. But I still have a long way to go, and must keep at it if I want to have this baby at a "convenient time."
No time is "convenient" for Dustin. However, I want to have about a week's recovery time before the "crazy weekend" comes. (there are a million things happening between May 15th and May 17th). That means Cody HAS to come by his due date, May 8th.
That still feels like too long to wait!
Anyone have a favorite path/circut/loop/whatever?
Anyone up for long walks? And I really mean LONG ones. I usually go for an hour, twice a day, but it depends on what the weather is like and the other things going on in my day. Once in the morning/early afternoon before lunch , and again a few hours after dinner.
I'm not up before 9 usually, so sorry early-birds. But you guys have my utter respect... anyone up and about before 7 is Wonder Woman! Of course I'll be up at all sorts of hours after Cody arrives, but probably won't be in any shape to go walking for a few weeks.
If you're going out and want some company just call!
YAY!!! I'll go walk with you anytime. Okay - anytime it's not raining - maybe in the mall when it is raining or something. I'm home any evening except Tuesday. Let me know if you need a buddy!
ReplyDeleteSweet! I will remember that. I like going on long walks.. I am an early bird most of the time though. The eveningtime might work. I will certainly give you a call if I am in the mood. I like walking along the Nature Path or whatever it is called. I am sure you have already discovered it though...
ReplyDelete