Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And you complain about your job....

Yes, take a second, third, (maybe a fourth), look. My dad sent this to me, and I HAD to share it.

I had a few questions run through my head.

Why is he in there?
Why did his co-workers allow this picture to be taken?
What would happen if the elephant decided to lay down? or sit?
How much does he get paid?
How much does his friend holding the tail get paid?
What kind of education do you have to have to get this job?

I honestly don't know if I have seen a more disgusting AND funny photo. If you have, please share... unless it's really disgusting then please don't. I don't want to throw-up on my keyboard.

What other questions ran through your head as you looked at this picture?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be honest... I could only look at it for a few minutes. That is pretty gross and yes, I love my job now!

    ReplyDelete