Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's NOT what you think...

After reading my next sentence, please RE-read the title.

I would like to borrow some exercise DVDs.

Are you still reading? Good! As I write this post I'm praying that I can adequately explain my need and dispel any assumptions concerning my request.

My motive behind wanting to borrow some exercise DVDs is simple; I need the endorphins.

Life can be stressful. Right now (and probably forever) mine is stressful. Studies say that exercise is a good stress reliever. I'd like to test that! I've tried to find a good time to go for a walk, but the boy's schedules don't allow me much time for that. So I need to do it in my home. However I don't know what I will enjoy, and money's tight (as it is with everyone now-a-days) so I can't go out and buy lots of different kinds of DVDs to see which I will enjoy (and stick with).

Trust me, it's not about weight. If I actually loose any, I will be INCREDIBLY surprised. Weight loss is NOT my goal, becomeing happier and less stressed IS!

Please help me out! If you have any DVDs that you tried but don't like, or aren't using right now... could I borrow them for a couple weeks? After I figure out what I enjoy then I'll purchase one (hopefully I can find one online for cheep).

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey go to the library and check some out and see what you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin, I so do the same thing. BUt if you check out it on youtube you will be able to get a variety and not have to spend any money. I found that doing cardio every other day and then Yoga helps a lot. But I totally agree with you on the reason to use them. I wish you luck love ya tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a copy of the P90X program. It is super intense though. I have never tried it- just Brandon. You are welcome to check it out though. I have a big exercise ball that I have a video for. Do you have one? If you have an exercise ball you are surely welcome to borrow that one too! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete