Dustin surprised me. Kinda. I had a hunch of what it would be, but didn't want to get my hopes up. Turns out I was right!!
So back in February and March I did a post about how I wanted to cut and color my hair but didn't know where to go or what to have done. Thanks to this site I found what I wanted and thanks to Katelyn I knew where to go. I decided that I would wait on the color, but the cut was wonderful!
Today I got the color (and another cut)! Dustin set up an appointment at Rumors for me and then took the kids while I had it done. We both love it! If anyone knows what a level 6 means, with some level 7 pieces, that's what it is. I'll try to describe it though. The level 6 is called "Milk Chocolate" and the level 7 was "Carmel."
I always thought my hair was a dark "dirty" blond, but it was closer to the Carmel color, just not as vibrant. I don't have any pictures yet.
I am so grateful to have Dustin. He amazes me with how thoughtful and selfless he is. Thanks Sweetheart! I love you!
ooooh! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteYou're hair looked great today! I was going to talk to ya but never got a chance to...Let's play!
ReplyDeleteAwwww... I love the new cut by the way.
ReplyDelete