Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mommy has an Ouchie

So... a week ago Blake head-butted me and made me bite my lip. A day later I noticed the wounds turning into canker sores. I wasn't surprised because this usually happens. And they usually heal in a week or so. BUT they DON'T usually get this big, or hurt this much. Yesterday it hurt too much to pucker for a kiss (poor Dustin). Today it hurts almost all the time and is really painful to smile. My lip is swollen, but isn't that noticeable; mostly I can just feel the swelling.

I know what NOT to do, and a few things to try to make it better. I hope it doesn't get any worse.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Canker sores are the worst!!! I have a perscription for them that works pretty good... Brandon usually puts salt on his to speed the recovery process but I am not that brave. I hope they go away soon!!

    ReplyDelete