Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet Surprise!

Back in October I put up some picture frames on the stairway wall. My plan was to switch out the pictures each season. I figured that after one year I would have all the holiday's saved in one file folder and I would just reuse it each year. Simple idea, but this is how it looked up until yesterday. I didn't do anything for Christmas. And I didn't have any immediate plans to do any upcoming holidays either.



Lucky for me, Dustin is very creative. I came home from a friend's baby shower to find him working on this! It still makes me smile to think about it! His surprise for me was simple, but incredibly meaningful.



Thanks Sweetheart!

2 comments:

  1. That is a very thoughtful surprise! I also love your idea of rotating with the seasons/holidays. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww what a great valentines gift.

    ReplyDelete