I was talking to Camille today and our conversation reminded me that I was going to post the links to two sister sites that have given me a lot of ideas for a cut and color. I've gotten closer to knowing what I want, but my biggest and most difficult step is to actually get the guts to make an appointment.
If anyone is needing some hair advice I would definitely suggest visiting these sites.
http://killerstrands.blogspot.com/
http://killerpics.blogspot.com/
Be warned... you will probably spend a lot of time browsing through all the images and blog posts. I know I did. I had to limit myself to the 3 hours that Blake takes his nap. Enjoy!
Kristen, you are so funny! I will totally go with you when you get it done!!! Just tell me when and I'll even set up the appointment for you... if you want. I LOVE seeing new cutes/styles/colors on people.. so you should definitely let me know if you need anyone to come with!
ReplyDelete