I have run into the same problem unfortunately!! I think maybe it's because you have to have a really fast internet speed and we certainly do not at our house. Good luck! I would suggest maybe putting the video on a memory stick and then taking it to a computer in the library at school that has really fast internet and then load it onto that computer and then onto your blog. That was probably really confusing... Sorry!
I had the same problem when I had slower internet. Now I have 5, whatever that means and my video's upload SO fast it's amazing. Are you just doing it on the blogger option?
I have run into the same problem unfortunately!! I think maybe it's because you have to have a really fast internet speed and we certainly do not at our house. Good luck! I would suggest maybe putting the video on a memory stick and then taking it to a computer in the library at school that has really fast internet and then load it onto that computer and then onto your blog. That was probably really confusing... Sorry!
ReplyDeleteI had the same problem when I had slower internet.
ReplyDeleteNow I have 5, whatever that means and my video's upload SO fast it's amazing.
Are you just doing it on the blogger option?