I can't shut my brain off. There is always this constant chatter going on in my head. I think that's why I like to read so much; I get to hear someone else's thoughts instead of mine.
No matter how hard I try to think of nothing, I can't do it... my brain finds some way to get from thinking about "thinking about nothing" to thinking about "the Flintstones" (This is a true story.... I started thinking about "thinking about nothing" and I ended up realizing I was thinking about "the Flintstones." I don't even remember the train of thought that got me from Point A to Point Z, but somewhere in there my brain found a relationship and ran with it.)
So now I'm thinking about the Flintstones, and then I thought, "I need something to ponder about. Hmmmm. What should I ponder about?"
And my mind goes BLANK!
Ahhggggg! When I don't want to think, I can't help it. But when I do.... I get NOTHING!
So I typed "thought provoking questions" into Google and found a site.... wisdomology.com I haven't decided which question I should ponder yet. When I do I'll let you all know. Right now however, I need to think about how to stop Blake from shaking his crib so hard that it bangs the wall, which is too much fun for him to take his nap.
Wish me luck.
Dear Jade,
ReplyDeleteIf you read my blog.... please, please, please forgive all my grammatical errors. I know they are many, but I just never can remember when to use a colon or a semi-colon. And I probably haven't even heard about all the other rules I'm breaking.
Forgive me,
Kierstin
That is funny that you think about the Flintstones! Good luck with the no crib shaking training! Did you ever decide what to do with your hair?
ReplyDeleteTape socks to the crib.
ReplyDeleteIt keeps the bed frame from going through the wall too...