I haven't posted in forever. So here's the scoop on our family.
Dustin: Plugging away at school as usual, but with the motivation that Baby Boy #2 might arrive during finals week, thus destroying any studying he would do for those last tests. He's almost over a cold he's had for a week, and I'm so glad he's feeling much better.
Me: Making it through each day an hour at a time. My hormones must be changing again as I've been quite emotional lately. (please forgive any sudden water-works you may see). I've just finished an afghan for Dustin (that I started 2 years ago) and have read a few books in the last week. I'll post pictures later of the afghan.
Blake: Talking lots, and each day I understand more and more. (though I choose not to follow most of my parents requests) A few new words include "oopsie," "Ring, Ring," "Trow ball," "Daddy," and "Elmo." I'm not taking very good naps, and I know if I say "Peas" mama can't resist giving me whatever I asked for. I just got over the worst illness I've had in my short life...an ear infection, bronchitis, sore throat and fever. But thank goodness I'm not allergic to Amoxicillin; that stuff is wonderful!
Baby Boy in tummy: I still don't have a name yet. I'm about 31 weeks old and will arrive at a very inconvenient time, Finals Week/Graduation/Uncle's Mission Farewell. I'm about 3 lbs and kick and twitch all the time!
That's all I have time for right now! Hope everyone is doing well!
I love reading updates like this. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete