Friday, March 20, 2009

Hair Cut

It's been 18 months since I cut it. And I've been "needing" it for the last 2 months, but have been unsure of what I want and too scared to do it. I also wanted to get it colored (darker than my natural) but didn't want to have roots in all my pictures with the new baby (still haven't decided on a name). So if I still want it colored, I'll do it after our boy is born. I asked other women I know where they get their hair cut, and was informed that Rumors is the best place. So I went. And LOVE IT!! This is the best hair cut I think I've ever gotten. It took the lady a while, but that's because she wasn't satisfied with just "OK." She really knows her stuff and took great care to give me what I wanted. I will definitely go back to Shari.

5 comments:

  1. You so look gorgeous!!!Man you are one hot momma (aka prego). love you tons and miss you lots Kat Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I'm so happy that you liked Sheri! She sure does take her time huh?! I love that though. She always wants you to leave happy. I think your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good!!! I'm glad you finally got it done! Doesn't it feel good!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so glad you went! It looks super cute too... I was going to tell you that at church but it was kind of a crazy Sunday. I like it though and I am glad you like it too.. That is what is most important, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute hair! One of my favorite things is a new haircut that makes me feel good about myself. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete