Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I have a wonderful husband! I woke up to him singing me the Birthday song. And Blake let me sleep in until 10:15 AM!! It was a great morning.

Dustin made it even better by coming home for a little bit around noon. He has such a busy day today (quiz later and test to study for), but still made time to come home and celebrate my birthday by bringing me flowers (which are beautiful) and opening some gifts. He remembered what things I have mentioned in the past months that I'd like to own someday. Blake had fun "helping" me unwrap my gifts from Dustin.

I received the LDS Children's Songbook and the Children Songs on CD!!











And my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE.... "Singing in the Rain" Yippee!!! I think I may have mentioned this a total of 3 times in our almost 3 years of marriage. *sigh* I have a great hubby and the best-est friend of all!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sounds like you were spoiled! Hope you guys have a fun night! Go party! PS - we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O' my gosh happy birthday, I just found out we love the same movie. ROCK ON!!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday week. Love you tons Kat Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! How sweet of your husband! That sounds like a fun birthday. I love getting flowers and especially roses from my husband!

    ReplyDelete